I Was Once Dumped For A Ninja Turtle

I'm happily married. And have been for over 20 years.

But in high school, I was not a ladies man. I had no game. But that didn't prevent me from trying.

I took the Reggie Jackson approach to dating. Reggie Jackson was a great baseball player in the 1970s and early 1980s. He was known for hitting homeruns. Lots of homeruns.

And for striking out.

A lot.

I had similar approach to dating in high school. I asked out lots of girls. And struck out a lot.

I once dated this girl. We had a good time. And I thought (as you do when you're 17) is that we would last forever.

And then she told me that she met someone. At the movie theater where her mom was the manager.

He was dressed up as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

I love pop culture. And I use my love of pop culture to inspire by t-shirt designs at:




source https://brickbossjournal.postach.io/post/i-was-once-dumped-for-a-ninja-turtle